See everyone looking for cruise ship jobs but just because we are not much familiar with how to apply for cruise ship jobs we do some common mistakes. And today I am here to guide you each and every step about how to apply for cruise ship jobs.
BE AWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
We all know the demand for cruise ship jobs are increasing day by day and at the same point, there are many unauthorized manning agent working as a manning partner. And every day some of you got scam by these fake agencies that are why I got some genuine agencies around the world who are authorized by hiring partners.
You can click here for authorized Employment agencies
The Hiring Process Include Many Steps:
- 1. Browse the Employment Agencies website closed by your home.
- 2. Submit your online application, which is mandatory for everyone. For cruise ship hiring, online application is very important. You can not visit directly to any hiring partners office for interviews or jobs. You need to follow the process. For online application you need to submit: Personal information, Qualification, Total experience, and a CV( Curriculum Vitae).
- 3. Await a response regarding the status of your application via Email/Telephone.
- 4. If your application accepted, get started with the client interview and Final interview. The agencies will keep updating you about your process.
- 5. If you are selected then you need to start the documentation process which includes: Passport, STCW certificate, CDC( Continuous Discharge Certificate) Bahama CDC or Belize CDC, Police Clearance Certificate, Medical, Yellow Fever Vaccination, and Visa (C1D visa/ Shenzhen visa).etc.
- 6. Once you are done with your process, welcome you on your new life at Sea.
HOW MUCH MONEY YOU NEED DURING YOUR PROCESS WHICH IS MANDATORY
- Visa fees = $160, Visa fees could be refundable means some of the company refund the visa fees and Medical fees. It depends on company to company.
- STCW and CDC fees= $ 300, its approx 300 USD need to double-check with your hiring partners.
- Medical =$100, Medical feed could be 100-150 USD which depends on company requirements.
- Flight tickets: See flight tickets depend on the hiring company. Most of the company will ask you to pay one side ticket expenses if it is your 1st contract.
- But if you got selected for Norwegian Cruise Line then no need to worry about your ticket expenses, Medical fees, and visa fees. NCL will provide you flight details and medical fees and Visa fees will refund one you are on board.
NOTE: OVERSEAS CONSULTANT IS A FREE RECRUITMENT AGENCY AND THEY NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAM.